Friday, March 6, 2009

Blast From the Past
In High School I was on the dance team and we went to Portland for Nationals. We didn't buy the video which now I really wish we had but we did buy the professional shots and this is one of them. My mom was going through some boxes in the garage and found a bunch of my childhood photos. So I thought I would share this funny picture that looks nothing like me (too much make-up and that hair!)
(and I know this is just like Jaclyns blog but I assure you it was total luck my mom just found it)

2 comments:

Jaclyn and Tyson Wakley said...

haha hey well lets just say you look ALOT better than I do in my flashback. seriously you look good with all that make-up too! PS the thriving ivory CD IS so good

Madi's momma said...

I TOTALLY HAVE THIS PICTURE OF YOU FRAMED IN MY ROOM! I LOVE IT! I THINK I STILL HAVE THE TICKET STUB FROM NATIONALS SOMEWHERE?! HOW FUNNY!