Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GETTING HUGE!!
I am already into my sixth month. I can't believe it. Time is really flying.
So far the only thing I have really craved have been gummy worms!
I can still see my feet, thats a plus. But they say you grow the most in the last 3 months so I am hoping I will grow gracfully. She is really kicking around a lot now.
Dave was so sweet the other night, he felt her move for the first time and got excited and then he wiped out and fell asleep with his hand on my belly. So sweet.
And I am pretty sure that the little one knows her daddy's voice when he gets home in the morning he comes in and says hello and then she really starts kicking around. I think she misses her pops since we hardly get to see each other any more with the new work schedule.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! You've grown so much in just a month! Can't wait to see you guys on the 13th!