Monday, February 22, 2010

The Many Faces of Emma!
They say that the first baby gets all the pictures and by the second and third parents stop taking pictures, but I will probably prove them wrong I just love taking pictures and when the subject is this cute how can you resist. Here is just a bunch of random pics of Emma from the last couple months since I have fallen behind.


wow can you believe those eyes? I hope they don't change.

telling me all about her day. :)


tuckered out!

MOM! it's to small!!

Suprise!

yum, yum.

squishy!!

a little too close. really makes those eyes pop!

you mean this one?

love my new chair. Thanks Michelle.


3 comments:

Jaclyn Wakley said...

Her eyes are so BLUE!! They are gorgeous, I love the one where she is telling you about her day...just babbling and making all sorts of cute baby jibberish. Makes me heart melt

Madi's momma said...

My little neice is so stinkin cute!!! We just loved having her here to play. Maybe next time we can go to the pool here, they have a water slide!!!! XOXO from Madi

Heather said...

Great pics! Now can you come document Eli...it's true the second one gets the shaft when it comes to pics...